|Photo: Chicken with Vegetables Recipe|
For the stock
1 chopped carrots in big pieces
1 chopped onion in big pieces
1/2 celery chopped in cubes
3 whole cardamoms
1/2 tea spoon whole black pepper
1 tea spoon whole carnation
For the Chicken
1 ½ kilo chicken approximately
¼ tea spoon Ground turmeric
¼ tea spoon Ground cinnamon
Chili pepper (optional)
¼ tea spoon Ground dry coriander
¼ tea spoon Ground cardamom
½ tea spoon whole black pepper
½ whole carnation
½ cup mashed tomatoes
1 Chopped potatoes in medium cubes
1 Chopped colorful pepper in medium cubes
1 Chopped eggplants in medium cubes
For the stock
• Put water in a pan and add chicken wings, carrots, onion, celery, parsley, cardamom, black pepper, carnation and salt.
• Place over medium heat, cover but not completely.
• Remove foam and leave to boil then reduce to low heat.
For the chicken:
• Wash chicken well and cut in eight pieces.
• Mix turmeric, cinnamon, chili pepper, dry coriander, cardamom, little oil, in a pan, and then mix well until the mixture becomes like paste.
• Put chicken pieces on the mixture and roll well until they are covered completely. Set aside to marinate.
• Heat olive oil over medium fire and add whole cardamom, whole black pepper and whole carnations.
• Add chicken pieces and fry well from all sides.
• Add little stock and mash tomatoes.
• Add vegetable pieces, season with salt, cover and leave until the chicken is tender.
• Serve with vegetables.
Save and share Chicken with Vegetables recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.