|photo: Stuffed grilled Colored peppers recipe|
4 colored bell peppers
¼ cup olive oil
4 cups mashed grilled eggplant
½ cup feta cheese
2 tablespoon chopped mint
1 cup fresh chopped sausage
½ cup cream
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1 tablespoon lemon juice
½ cup burgle (soaked and drained)
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 cup chopped onion
Salt and pepper
2 tablespoon tomato paste
- Turn the broiler on.
- Wash and dry the peppers, brush them with oil, arrange on an oven tin, grill for 10 minutes with frequent turn over.
- While hot, put in a plastic bag, this will make it easily to peel.
- Mix the stuffing ingredients (eggplant, cheese, mint, sausage, cream, coriander, parsley, lemon juice, burgle, garlic and onion, then season with salt and pepper).
- Stuff the peppers.
- In a skillet heat the oil over a medium heat, and then fry the peppers.
- Add the tomato paste, stir and let it simmer until thickened and cooked.
- Arrange on a serving plate , garnish with the tomato paste and serve hot.
Save and share Stuffed grilled Colored peppers recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.